Hub terminals are situated at globally strategic ports to provide market access and trade opportunities.
At tank terminals, storing and handling of liquid bulk products for customers; from oil products, chemicals, gasses and biofuels, to edible oils and LNG.
To store and handle products, and to maintain or change product specifications, it’s necessary to have a wide range of additional services, from loading and unloading a range of transport modalities to heating, cooling, blending and customs formalities. Options for tank storage:
- ODFJELL TERMINALS (ROTTERDAM) B.V.
- ETT offers more than 1,118,000 m³ capacity. Across its 28 tanks the terminal handles K1, K2 and K3 products including methanol, naphtha and jet fuel.
- Royal Vopak N.V. (Dutch: Koninklijke Vopak) is a Dutch company that stores and handles various oil,chemicals, edible oils and natural gas-related products.
- LBC Tank Terminals is a global provider of responsible logistics solutions.
- Vesta currently wholly owns and operates three storage terminals in Antwerp (
- Contanda Terminals LLC is a premier provider of bulk liquid storage and related services in North America.
- Headquartered in the Netherlands, Koole Terminals operates eight tank storage terminals and a fleet of 12 barges and three coasters.
- FinCo owns an oil storage terminal in Amsterdam, strategically situated within the most important Dutch shipping routes.
- BTT Botlek Tank Terminal B.V. (100%) has 34 storage tanks with a combined capacity of 200,000 m3, is one of the most environment-friendly tank terminals in the world.
World Oil Traders Trusted Fuel Suppliers
Rotterdam, Switzerland, London, Singapore
World Oil Traders – Trusted Distillate fuel suppliers of petrochemical products and derivatives Rotterdam, Switzerland, London, Singapore:
- M100/Fuel Oil GOST 10585-75/99/2013
- D6 Virgin Diesel Bunker Fuel
- D2 Diesel Fuel/EN 590 GOST R 52368-2005
- D2 Gasoil L0.2/62 GOST 305-82
- Fuel Oil 380 CST
- Jet Fuel (JP54)/Aviation Kerosene
- #95 Octane
- Crude Oil (Heavy & Light)
- Russian Export Blend Crude Oil R.E.B.C.O. GOST 51858-2002
- Jet A1