Airbus jetliners have become the aircraft of choice for operators worldwide – from low-cost carriers to full-service airlines flying many of the longest routes around the globe.
The A320 single-aisle jetliner family (composed of the A318, A319, A320 and A321) is the world’s best-selling single-aisle aircraft family. It is used in a full range of services from very short-haul airline routes to intercontinental segments, on operations from challenging in-city airports to high-altitude airfields and an Antarctic ice runway, and on VVIP and government missions with the most discerning passengers.
Bombardier Aircraft Fleet Checklist
Information required from customer in order to better define and support their need:
- Type of routes:
- Cross-country routes?
- Target configuration:
- All Economy?
- Combo Business/First with Economy?
- Minimum options:
- Avionics upgrade?
- Heads-up display?
- Bombardier ground equipment required?
- Do you have an ACO issued by the FAA
- Bombardier platform set up structure needed? Would recommend implementation within Ops
- Bombardier Supply Chains, spares and parts? Would recommend implementation within Ops
The following will need to be included in the initial contract:
- Bombardier Licenses and training.
- Air Line pilot certification.
- Maintenance crew training.
Recommendation for initial aircraft order inquiry:
-If shorter domestic routes are part of the airline destination coverage:
- Would consider adding Bombardier CRJ 700 and CRJ 900
- CRJ 700: passenger capacity between 66 and 78
- CRJ 900: passenger capacity between 76 and 90
-In reference to C Series aircraft:
- CS100: passenger capacity between 108 and 133
- CS300: passenger capacity between 130 and 160
A. Integrated flight management system
B. Graphical flight planning
C. Sensed electronic checklist
D. Advanced multi-scan weather radar
E. Advanced fly-by-wire with side stick controls
F. Auto throttle (moving thrust levers)
G. CAT IIIa autoland (CAT IIIb optional)
H. Controller pilot data link communication (CPDLC)
I. Data link with full-format printer (optional)
J. Optimized human-machine interface
K. Head-up displays (optional)
L. Class 2 electronic flight bags (optional)
M. Growth capability