Bunker fuel or bunker crude is technically any type of fuel oil used aboard vessels. Named from the tanks on ships and in ports that it is stored in; they are bunker fuel tanks.
Since the 1980s the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) has been the accepted standard for marine fuels (bunkers). The standard is listed under number 8217, with recent updates in 2005 and 2010. The standard divides fuels into residual and distillate fuels.
Marine Fuel Suppliers Switzerland, London, Singapore
World Oil Traders, Toronto-based independent global fuel supplier principally engaged in the marketing, sale and distribution of: aviation, marine, land fuel and related products and services. World Oil Traders, a private oil, petrochemical and commodities trading company specializes in: Jet fuels, turbine fuels, aviation fuel, transportation and all petroleum distillates.
WorldOilTraders.com Trusted Fuel Suppliers
Switzerland, London, Singapore
World Oil Traders – Trusted Distillate fuel suppliers of petrochemical products and derivatives Switzerland, London, Singapore:
- M100/Fuel Oil GOST 10585-75/99/2013
- D6 Virgin Diesel Bunker Fuel
- D2 Diesel Fuel/EN 590 GOST R 52368-2005
- D2 Gasoil L0.2/62 GOST 305-82
- Fuel Oil 380 CST
- Jet Fuel (JP54)/Aviation Kerosene
- #95 Octane
- Crude Oil (Heavy & Light)
- Russian Export Blend Crude Oil R.E.B.C.O. GOST 51858-2002
- Jet A1
D6 Bunker Diesel Fuel Supplier
D6 Diesel Standards and Classification
CCAI and CII are two indexes which describe the ignition quality of residual fuel oil, and CCAI is especially often calculated for marine fuels.
Despite this marine fuels are still quoted on the international bunker markets with their maximum viscosity (which is set by the ISO 8217 standard – see below) due to the fact that marine engines are designed to use different viscosities of fuel.
The unit of viscosity used is the Centistoke and the d6 fuel most frequently quoted are listed below in order of cost, the least expensive first-
* IFO 380 – Intermediate d6 fuel oil with a maximum viscosity of 380 Centistokes
* IFO 180 – Intermediate d6 fuel oil with a maximum viscosity of 180 Centistokes
* LS 380 – Low-sulphur (<1.5%) intermediate d6 fuel oil with a maximum viscosity of 380 Centistokes
* LS 180 – Low-sulphur (<1.5%) intermediate d6 fuel oil with a maximum viscosity of 180 Centistokes
* MDO – Marine diesel oil.
* MGO – Marine gasoil.
World Oil Traders leading global fuel supplier company principally engaged in the marketing, sale and distribution of aviation, marine and land fuel and related products and services on a worldwide basis.
Marine Fuel Supplier D6 Bunker Diesel Rotterdam….
World Oil Traders supplies Physical Commodity: Crude Oil, D6, D2 Low Sulphur Diesel, Kerosene JET A1, Mazut M-100, Bio Fuels, EN590 road Diesel, LNG, LPG, D6 Bunker Fuel to the following ports:
- Shanghai, China
- Shenzhen, China
- Hong Kong, S.A.R., China
- Ningbo-Zhoushan, China
- Qingdao, China
- Guangzhou Harbor, China
- Busan, South Korea
- Tianjin, China
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Antwerp, Belgium
- Houston, Texas, United States of America
- Hamburg, Germany
- Felixstowe, U.K.
- Laem Chabang, Thailand
- Jebel Ali, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Port Klang, Malaysia
- Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Santos, Brazil
- Manila, Philippines
- Ambarli, Turkey
- Tanger Med, Morocco
- Valencia, Spain
- Hanshin Ports, Japan
- Port Said East, Egypt
- Piraeus, Greece
- Ambarli, Turkey
- Tanjung Perak, Surabaya, Indonesia
- Salalah, Oman